We are grateful for each and every one of our Body Details customers and want to personally thank you for your business and wish you safety and health while enduring this temporary crisis. If you are an existing client with scheduled treatments don’t worry, any existing treatment appointments during the crisis will be automatically cancelled and your contract will be automatically extended to account for any lost time as a result of the temporary closure of our True Laser Centers. A Body Details team member will reach out to you as soon as possible to reschedule as we receive more information and have a better idea as to when we will be permitted to reopen.
If you have questions or concerns please feel free to email us at email@example.com. Bear in mind that given the circumstances, response times may be longer than normal.
COVID-19 Update: Most Body Details Centers Are in the Process of Opening
All open centers are operating in accordance with the recommendations of local government officials and the CDC.
Thank you for being a valued Body Details client. We look forward to continuing to serve our patients. If your appointment was cancelled as a result of forced closures due to the Coronavirus, a member of our team will be reaching out to you to reschedule your appointment. Please bear with us as we work to reach out to our many clients who were affected by Covid19. We politely ask that you wait for a team member to reach out to you so that we do not overwhelm our staff as they navigate our reopening.
Please visit our locations page for location specific details.
We are dedicated to providing all of our patients with the highest standard of care and wish to address any concerns that you may have. Body Details has implemented strict sanitation policies and is adhering to social distancing recommendations of public health officials. We operate with your health top-of-mind, now and always.
As a true medical facility, staffed by licensed Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (APRNs), Body Details is taking strict measures to ensure that our patients and staff members remain protected during this time.
Body Details COVID-19 Protocol
- All team members must wear an N-95 mask at all times while at the True Laser Center.
- All patients must wear a mask/face covering upon arrival to the True Laser Center.
- If a patient arrives without a mask/face covering, they will be asked to reschedule their appointment, unless they have a respiratory issue that prevents them from being able to wear a mask. Clients who have a previously undisclosed respiratory issue will be asked to update their health history form prior to receiving treatment.
- Temperature taking:
- Team members are required to take their temperature at home prior to arriving to any True Laser Center. This ensures that staff remain quarantined if running a temperature greater than or equal to 100.4ºF.
- Clients will be instructed to do the same during treatment confirmation calls.
- No-touch thermometers have been ordered and should be arriving at each of our Centers no later than May 13th . Each and every client and team member will have their temperature taken upon arrival to the Center.
- If a team member shows ANY symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, dry cough, difficulty breathing, tiredness), they must notify their supervisor, remain quarantined at home, and visit https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/treatment/ for further instructions.
- If a patient shows symptoms of COVID-19 upon arrival or at any point during their appointment, we will kindly request that they leave the Center and reschedule their appointment after a 14-day quarantine period or negative coronavirus test.
- All patients will be pre-screened with a series of questions during the appointment confirmation process to ensure they are not sick, were not exposed to someone who is, and have not been potentially exposed (such as by prolonged exposure to anybody confirmed to have Covid-19).
- Only two patients shall be permitted in the Center at a time (one patient will be permitted in a treatment room & one patient will be permitted in the lobby area).
- There will be no more than six people in the center at any given time, staff and patients included.
- The waiting areas at all Centers will be unavailable to more than one patient at a time. To ensure maximum safety and proper social distancing, we kindly ask that patients wait in the hall or in their vehicles if there is already a patient in the waiting room upon arrival. A team member will call your cell phone when you may enter the waiting room to maintain appropriate social distancing.
- All team members will make every possible effort to maintain the 6ft social distancing rule, with the exception of True Laser Specialists during patient treatment.
- Now and always, we strictly adhere to sanitation guidelines and sanitize all treatment equipment (treatment bed, laser, countertops, etc.) after treating each patient.
- All medical equipment is soaked in a 10% bleach solution after treatment, for disinfectant from bacteria and viruses.
- After each patient completes treatment, treatment beds are sanitized with anti-bacterial and anti-viral wipes.
- Fresh treatment bed paper is pulled for each patient, regardless of areas treated.
- We NEVER double-dip applicators in Aquaphor, sunscreen, or aloe containers.
- All materials and wipes used during treatment are safely disposed of following each patient.
- All office areas, including the front desk area, light switches, door handles, desks, keyboards, writing utensils, etc. are sanitized periodically using anti-bacterial and anti-viral wipes throughout the day and also nightly.
Body Details takes the safety and well-being of both our team members and patients extraordinarily seriously and we thank you in advance for your strict adherence to these safety guidelines.
You started your skin loving journey at Body Details, and we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. You won’t give up on your skin and neither will we. We continue to be hopeful regarding the health of our local communities and are closely monitoring the evolving situation.
For more information and updates on COVID-19 please visit CDC.gov
When you live in South Florida, having unwanted body hair is never great. After all, who likes shaving their legs, bikini, armpits, back, chest and other areas every time they head to the pool or the beach? You can always wax or take other measures to get rid of your body hair, but that hurts a lot — and you’ll just have to redo it in a couple of weeks.
Truthfully, there is no quick and easy answer for the question “How much does it cost for laser tattoo removal?” How much your tattoo removal will actually cost depends on a number of factors.
Now that you’ve decided to get rid of your unwanted tattoo, it’s time to learn how to prepare for your first laser tattoo removal session. To get the best results possible, there are some things you should do ahead of time as well as some activities you want to avoid. Mental preparation can be helpful, too, and should begin several weeks prior to your appointment, so be sure not to wait until the last minute to get the skin surrounding your unwanted ink ready for treatment. Continue reading
Age may be just a number, but most of us don’t want that number written across our face. Those who are looking to dial back the years a bit eventually discover laser skin rejuvenation, which has quickly become known as the most successful nonsurgical anti-aging procedure. More than that, this laser procedure can naturally improve skin elasticity by stimulating collagen production and reduce the appearance of scars, skin discoloration, fine lines, and wrinkles. Continue reading
Long story short: we recommend you wait until after your baby is born. Continue reading
Cosmetic tattoos are increasing in popularity as techniques and results improve. However, when the beauty procedure first because popular over a decade ago, the ink wouldn’t always appear natural. Continue reading
Memorial Day is coming up in just a few days, giving everyone in Coral Gables a chance to relax and reflect on the sacrifices the U.S. armed forces have given us. We are fortunate to have lots of enthusiastic organizers in our community who want nothing more than to provide fun and thoughtful events for locals to enjoy that weekend.
Is there a better time to go out and enjoy nature than the summer? Everyone’s out and about enjoying the sunshine (or at least using the season as an excuse to do so), and Wellington’s parks and nature centers are the perfect way to enjoy all that nature has to offer.
While Florida is known for its beautiful beaches and year-round tropical weather, there are always times when we just want to get inside and enjoy the air conditioning. Luckily, there are plenty of great indoor places in Wellington to do just that. Whether you’re looking to just relax or looking for a fun time, there are a lot of options available. Continue reading
Whether you’re going out with friends or having a fun Saturday with the family, there are a lot of great group activities to enjoy in Coral Springs. The city and the surrounding area are full of both outdoor and indoor activities that are an excellent way to spend a few hours. Continue reading
Acne breakouts might be a temporary issue, but the scars they leave behind can become permanent. While the initial marks pimples leave behind are a normal part of the healing process, they don’t always fade away as they should. Continue reading