COVID-19 Update: Most Body Details Centers Are in the Process of Opening
All open centers are operating in accordance with the recommendations of local government officials and the CDC.
Thank you for being a valued Body Details client. We look forward to continuing to serve our patients. If your appointment was cancelled as a result of forced closures due to the Coronavirus, a member of our team will be reaching out to you to reschedule your appointment. Please bear with us as we work to reach out to our many clients who were affected by Covid19. We politely ask that you wait for a team member to reach out to you so that we do not overwhelm our staff as they navigate our reopening.
Please visit our locations page for location specific details.
We are dedicated to providing all of our patients with the highest standard of care and wish to address any concerns that you may have. Body Details has implemented strict sanitation policies and is adhering to social distancing recommendations of public health officials. We operate with your health top-of-mind, now and always.
As a true medical facility, staffed by licensed Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (APRNs), Body Details is taking strict measures to ensure that our patients and staff members remain protected during this time.
Body Details COVID-19 Protocol
- All team members must wear an N-95 mask at all times while at the True Laser Center.
- All patients must wear a mask/face covering upon arrival to the True Laser Center.
- If a patient arrives without a mask/face covering, they will be asked to reschedule their appointment, unless they have a respiratory issue that prevents them from being able to wear a mask. Clients who have a previously undisclosed respiratory issue will be asked to update their health history form prior to receiving treatment.
- Temperature taking:
- Team members are required to take their temperature at home prior to arriving to any True Laser Center. This ensures that staff remain quarantined if running a temperature greater than or equal to 100.4ºF.
- Clients will be instructed to do the same during treatment confirmation calls.
- No-touch thermometers have been ordered and should be arriving at each of our Centers no later than May 13th . Each and every client and team member will have their temperature taken upon arrival to the Center.
- If a team member shows ANY symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, dry cough, difficulty breathing, tiredness), they must notify their supervisor, remain quarantined at home, and visit https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/treatment/ for further instructions.
- If a patient shows symptoms of COVID-19 upon arrival or at any point during their appointment, we will kindly request that they leave the Center and reschedule their appointment after a 14-day quarantine period or negative coronavirus test.
- All patients will be pre-screened with a series of questions during the appointment confirmation process to ensure they are not sick, were not exposed to someone who is, and have not been potentially exposed (such as by prolonged exposure to anybody confirmed to have Covid-19).
- Only two patients shall be permitted in the Center at a time (one patient will be permitted in a treatment room & one patient will be permitted in the lobby area).
- There will be no more than six people in the center at any given time, staff and patients included.
- The waiting areas at all Centers will be unavailable to more than one patient at a time. To ensure maximum safety and proper social distancing, we kindly ask that patients wait in the hall or in their vehicles if there is already a patient in the waiting room upon arrival. A team member will call your cell phone when you may enter the waiting room to maintain appropriate social distancing.
- All team members will make every possible effort to maintain the 6ft social distancing rule, with the exception of True Laser Specialists during patient treatment.
- Now and always, we strictly adhere to sanitation guidelines and sanitize all treatment equipment (treatment bed, laser, countertops, etc.) after treating each patient.
- All medical equipment is soaked in a 10% bleach solution after treatment, for disinfectant from bacteria and viruses.
- After each patient completes treatment, treatment beds are sanitized with anti-bacterial and anti-viral wipes.
- Fresh treatment bed paper is pulled for each patient, regardless of areas treated.
- We NEVER double-dip applicators in Aquaphor, sunscreen, or aloe containers.
- All materials and wipes used during treatment are safely disposed of following each patient.
- All office areas, including the front desk area, light switches, door handles, desks, keyboards, writing utensils, etc. are sanitized periodically using anti-bacterial and anti-viral wipes throughout the day and also nightly.
Body Details takes the safety and well-being of both our team members and patients extraordinarily seriously and we thank you in advance for your strict adherence to these safety guidelines.
You started your skin loving journey at Body Details, and we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. You won’t give up on your skin and neither will we. We continue to be hopeful regarding the health of our local communities and are closely monitoring the evolving situation.