Save Time with Leg Laser Hair Removal
Keeping up with leg hair removal is time consuming and requires regular upkeep. Save time and money with laser hair removal. Performed in under an hour at a Body Details laser center, leg laser hair removal is a permanent alternative to shaving, waxing, and depilatory creams, and it eliminates razor burn, irritation, and the risk of scarring. Laser hair removal will not only improve the appearance of your skin, it’s guaranteed to last a lifetime.
How Lasers Remove Hair From Your Legs
Body Details uses True Lasers that are designed to remove leg hair by emitting wavelengths of light that are absorbed by the pigment of the hair. The laser destroys hair follicles to stop leg hair from growing back. Worried about pain? Our True Laser devices release a cryogenic coolant spray during each pulse of the laser to minimize any discomfort and keep clients relaxed during treatments.
Leg Laser Hair Removal for Women
Keeping leg hair under control is a time-consuming task for many women, and warmer weather removes the ability to cover stubble with pants or tights. Shaving and other hair removal methods can cause irritation and redness, but laser hair removal treatments eliminate that risk and save you time in the shower. With Body Details’ free lifetime guarantee, our clients have the freedom to wear whatever they want whenever they want.
Benefits of Leg Laser Hair Removal for Women:
- Eliminates the risk of cuts, scars, razor burn, and bumps that shaving can cause.
- Saves prep time.
- Puts an end to the stubble that is left behind after shaving or waxing.
- Minimizes redness, irritation, and eliminates ingrown hairs that other hair removal methods cause.
- Saves money on razor blades, shaving gels, and waxes.
- Makes legs soft and smooth.
Leg Laser Hair Removal for Men
Doctors often tell men who sweat too much to consider laser hair removal. Many men undergo laser hair removal on their legs because they have thick, coarse leg hair that traps sweat while they workout, which causes friction and irritation. Serious athletes are often first in line to remove leg hair since cyclists, swimmers and runners find that less friction increases speed. Laser technology allows men to have the hair removed completely or thinned out. Both will make the body feel lighter and decrease sweat production.
Benefits of Leg Laser Hair Removal for Men:
- Reduces or eliminates the possibility of ingrown hairs and blemishes.
- Decreases sweat production.
- Prevents the interruption of workouts from sweat-induced irritation or chafing.
- Makes muscles appear more defined because they’re no longer buried beneath hair.
- Leaves skin softer and smoother.
By using the most advanced laser technology and treatment protocols, Body Details ensures minimal discomfort during hair removal treatments. Our highly trained laser specialists will help create a personalized laser hair removal package for your skin and hair type. We also offer affordable prices and a free lifetime guarantee to ensure that your legs will remain hair-free for years to come. Schedule your free consultation today by calling us at 866-708-8645.