551 N Federal Hwy, Suite 700
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 33301
Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr, Sa: 7:00 am – 8:00 pm
Laser Skin Rejuvenation Services Offered at Body Details Fort Lauderdale
There is nothing wrong about caring about your appearance—it doesn’t make you vain or egotistical. As we age, there is a disconnect between how we feel and what we see in the mirror. Imperfections in the skin like wrinkles and age spots leave us self conscious.
If you are among the millions who want to return to a more youthful look, laser skin rejuvenation is a perfect choice. The outpatient services available at Body Details in Fort Lauderdale can help you look like a healthier, more vibrant version of yourself.
Let us help you rediscover smooth, even skin. Speak with one of our specialists in Fort Lauderdale by calling (954) 712-8860. We are at 551 N Federal Hwy, Suite 700, right next to Brass Tap.
Our expert technicians can treat a variety of skin conditions. The result is skin that is renewed. We can rewind the damage caused by the environment, acne, and aging. We can also help even your skin’s natural pigmentation.
Some of skin imperfections we treat at Body Details include:
- Acne scars: You have uneven scarring due to acne. For some people, this isn’t a big deal. For others, it makes them uncomfortable. If you want to smooth out your acne scars, lotions and creams won’t get the job done. Laser skin rejuvenation in Fort Lauderdale is the answer.
- Lines and wrinkles: Remember when your skin felt smooth and looked tight? We can help you return your skin to a more youthful state by eliminating fine lines and wrinkles. The treatment also encourages collagen production, plumping and tightening the skin.
- Older-looking skin: A laser treatment is far superior to making skin look younger than creams and serums. It’s a quick treatment with no downtime and minimal risk of side effects. Your skin will look younger almost immediately.
- Redness and discoloration: If you have minimal signs of aging and want a procedure that gives you a boost, a photofacial treatment is for you. The gentle treatment works below the surface of your skin to reduce redness and discoloration.
- Loose skin: No topical serum or ointment can tighten your skin, despite what the ads say. You need something stronger. Our laser skin rejuvenation treatment can help tighten the skin on your neck, along your jawline, and on your face. Healthy cell growth renews tightness that disappeared years ago.
How it Works
Laser skin rejuvenation at Body Details in Fort Lauderdale utilizes the latest in laser technology to get rid of damaged and dead skin cells. As healthy cells are built, your skin appears tighter, fresher and younger. You achieve a glow you thought you’d lost forever.
Our technicians have several options that can be utilized to make your procedure more comfortable and will assist you in choosing the one that is right for you. Our procedures are quick, with many lasting for less than an hour. In many cases, you can complete your treatment and return to your busy day without skipping a beat.
Why Choose Body Details
The True Laser® technology used by Body Details is safe and can be used on a variety of skin types. We are able to adjust the laser in a way that is appropriate for your unique biology, meaning that you are more likely to experience desired results while maintaining your comfort level.
Our fractional lasers only target problem areas. The skin surrounding these areas is never damaged. You don’t experience scabs, scarring or excessive peeling like you do with other procedures.
The technician completing your procedure holds a Master’s Degree and is either an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARPN) or a Physician’s Assistant (PA). They are certified by our Medical Directors and have received additional training from the manufacturers of the laser device.
We invite you to discover why so many people in Fort Lauderdale trust us with their appearance. You can expect to receive exceptional and discreet service at our facility. You will walk out feeling great and looking years younger.
Laser Skin Rejuvenation FAQs
How does laser skin rejuvenation tighten skin?
The reason that you have sagging skin is because your body has slowed its collagen production. Our lasers can increase the production by creating microscopic wounds that the body naturally targets with healthy cells and collagen. This production helps tighten and smooth the skin.
What kinds of conditions can laser skin rejuvenation treat?
We can help give you a more youthful appearance and rid your skin of imperfections. Some of the common conditions we treat are fine lines, scars, freckles, uneven pigmentation, birthmarks, wrinkles, age spots, and pore size.