938 N. University Dr.
Coral Springs, Florida 33071
Tu, We, Th: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
Fr, Sa: 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
Laser Skin Rejuvenation Services Offered at Body Details Coral Springs
It’s normal to be concerned about the appearance of your skin. This is especially true when you begin to notice the signs of aging. It starts with a slight crinkle next to your eye. Then it’s a dark spot on your cheek. You don’t want to know what’s coming next!
With laser skin rejuvenation in Coral Springs, you never have to find out. We can restore radiance to your skin, firm your jawline, and eliminate fine lines and wrinkles. Our procedures are safe and effective. Many times, they can be completed in less than an hour, leaving you plenty of time to enjoy your day.
Call our office at (954) 951-4762 or stop by our center to schedule your free consultation. You can find us at 938 N. University Drive in the Atlantic Crossings Plaza.
Thanks to modern technology, we can target many of the skin issues you face. From fine lines to sagging skin, we can help change the reflection in the mirror. You want younger-looking skin that matches the way you feel on the inside. We understand and we offer treatments for:
- Acne scars: Pitted and uneven scarring can make you feel self-conscious. Laser skin rejuvenation in Coral Springs can remove your scars. We can also reduce or eliminate the redness that has taken hold in your skin.
- Lines and wrinkles: Your skin has had brighter days. Laser skin rejuvenation can remove the rough, dead skin from your face and return you to a look you love. Not only will you discover a more youthful appearance, but your outside will finally start to match your vision of yourself.
- Older-looking skin: A laser facial is much more effective than one completed with traditional creams and massage treatments. Your skin will glow by the time our expert technician has completed your treatment. Our laser skin rejuvenation treatments are completed fast and allow you to get back to your busy day with minimal to no side effects.
- Redness and discoloration: Feel like you look stressed out and tired all the time? Our Our lasers reach deep into the layers of your skin to help reduce discoloration and other signs associated with aging.
- Loose skin: Your cheeks used to be a bit higher, your skin a bit firmer. You aren’t ready to show the world your age. Our laser technology penetrates deep below the surface of your skin and leaves you with a healthy, vibrant appearance.
How Laser Skin Rejuvenation Works
Unlike more invasive procedures, ours can be completed with a local anesthetic. This means that you have no recovery time. If you have a larger area to be treated, we can use a general anesthetic. In any situation you present, our technicians use the most advanced lasers in today’s market so you enjoy your desired results.
Coral Springs laser skin rejuvenation is an incredible procedure that scrubs away dull, dead cells. The compounds in the cells in your skin are constricted. After a day or two of treatment, you are left with tighter, fresher skin that looks the way you want it to.
Why Choose Body Details
Each member of our staff who delivers laser skin rejuvenation holds a Master’s Degree as a licensed Physician’s Assistant (PA) or Advanced Registered Nurse Practioner (ARNP). In addition to holding current and valid licensure, our experts are trained by the manufacturers of the devices we use. They are also overseen by our board of medical directors.
We are proud to utilize True Laser technology in order to deliver the safest treatments possible. Not only are you kept safe, but your treatment has minimal risk of side effects and provides you with outstanding results. Best of all — our lasers are adjustable. This means that your procedure is tailored to your unique biology and needs.
Come see why so many people in Coral Springs choose our center with their skin. We can remove scars, fine lines, wrinkles and more with our amazing treatments.
Laser Skin Rejuvenation FAQs
How do new laser skin rejuvenation procedures compare to those in the past?
Laser skin rejuvenation used to be considered an invasive procedure that a plastic surgeon had to perform. The treatment took nearly an hour depending on the size of the area being worked on, and it would create open wounds that required several days or weeks to heal. Today, doctors use nonablative lasers. This technology allows them to perform laser skin rejuvenation in as little as ten minutes with little or no downtime.
Skin rejuvenation treats many skin imperfections including scars, large pores, wrinkles, elasticity, sunspots, acne scars, age spots, and other discoloration without making you take time off of work. The treated area might experience some redness, but for the most part, it will be completely unnoticeable. These newer types of laser rejuvenation treatments are noninvasive and much safer than those that were popular in the past.
How can I prepare for my laser skin rejuvenation treatment at Body Details Coral Springs?
Preparing for your laser skin rejuvenation treatment is not difficult. We ask that you avoid excessive sun exposure and tanning beds for two weeks before your appointment. You will also need to remove lotion, makeup, and any other products from the area. It’s that easy!
How long do laser skin rejuvenation treatments last?
You can expect your laser skin rejuvenation treatments to last for about three years after your last treatment. You can extend the life of the treatment by avoiding excessive sun exposure, moisturizing your skin daily, taking supplements and staying hydrated. Your technician will provide you with instructions following your procedure.