301 Altara Avenue, Suite 101
Coral Gables, Florida 33146
Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr, Sa: 7:00 am – 8:00 pm
Laser Skin Rejuvenation Services Offered at Body Details Coral Gables
Who looks back at you when you look in the mirror? Is it the current version of yourself or an older one that you don’t recognize? If you are like many people, fine lines, wrinkles and uneven pigmentation have made their appearance. If you are ready for a change, Body Details laser skin rejuvenation in Coral Gables is what you’ve been looking for.
You deserve to feel great about yourself. Call (305) 442-7525 to book your free consultation. You can visit our center to do the same! We are located at 3309 Ponce De Leon Blvd between Bird Road and Miracle Mile.
At Body Details Coral Gables, we offer laser skin rejuvenation treatments for:
- Acne scars: If you struggled with acne as a teenager, your skin may have pitted, crater-like scars that you can’t get rid of. These scars are difficult to cover with makeup. Laser skin rejuvenation is your only choice. This procedure transforms the look of your skin by smoothing out your scars. It is one of the less-than-handful of treatments that has been shown to work on this difficult scarring.
- Lines and wrinkles: Laser skin rejuvenation can eliminate the signs of aging you may have noticed. No more wrinkles, fine lines or age spots. It’s like rewinding the hands of time. Best of all—it’s subtle. Your friends and family know you look refreshed, but they can’t put their finger on why.
- Older-looking skin: You’ve had traditional facials at spas or salons. The creams, lotions, and potions haven’t worked. It’s time to try our laser skin rejuvenation treatments. We are able to target the deepest layers of your skin for amazing results. Not only can we erase the signs of aging you’ve seen in the mirror, but laser skin rejuvenation treatments can prevent these same issues from recurring.
- Redness and discoloration: Our laser skin rejuvenation treatments target damaged cells and encourages your body to create healthy ones to replace them. Your new cells outnumber damaged ones and you achieve a more youthful appearance.
- Loose skin: Loose, sagging skin can be unattractive. If you notice changes in firmness along your jawline, cheekbones and on your neck, our noninvasive procedure can help stimulate collagen growth and return elasticity to your skin.
How it Works
Your needs and desired outcomes are unique. Before you choose a treatment, our technician will talk to you about your expectations. We will assist you in choosing a procedure that will help you achieve your goals.
Each of our treatments is completed with the latest in laser technology. This means that your experience maximum results with few to no side effects. Our PicoWay laser targets the deepest layers of your skin and encourages cell replacement. The result is a look that matches how you envision yourself.
Noninvasive treatments like those offered at Body Details in Coral Gables mean that your appointment can be completed quickly and with little downtime. Depending on the area treated, we may be able to complete a treatment session during your lunch hour.
You won’t achieve your ultimate results in a single treatment, but you will see progress. By the end of your treatment schedule, you are amazed at the reflection staring back at you. You owe it to yourself to look as good as you feel.
Why Choose Body Details
Never trust your appearance to a lesser center. At Body Details, we utilize top-of-the-line equipment like the PicoWay Resolve laser for your safety and satisfaction. It’s why so many people choose our Coral Gables center for their needs. Imagine a noninvasive option that can safely rewind the hands of time. That’s exactly what we offer.
Each of our expert technicians is professionally trained by the manufacturer of the device they use. Additionally, each technician we hire holds a Master’s Degree and is a licensed Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARPN) or Physician’s Assistant (PA). Oversight procedures are put in place to further increase your safety and reduce the risk of side effects.
Every single member of our team has made your exceptional experience a priority. Open our doors and you are warmly welcomed. You are treated like a member of our family and we are ready to do everything in our power to exceed your expectations. We know that you have made a big decision in selecting your treatment, and we are here for you every step of the way.
Laser Skin Rejuvenation FAQs
Am I a good candidate for laser skin rejuvenation?
You are an excellent candidate for laser skin rejuvenation if you have shallow acne scars or fine lines on your face. You will also be satisfied with your results if you have tried a facelift and not been responsive.
If you have dark skin or are currently experiencing an issue with acne, another option would be better suited. One of our expert technicians can help you determine if laser skin rejuvenation will help you achieve your desired outcome.
How does laser skin rejuvenation help with acne scars?
Our technicians use the PicoWay Resolve laser to help smooth away your acne scars. Damaged skin cells are destroyed and your skin naturally produces healthy ones to replace them. The cells that your body creates aren’t affected by the scarring.
The treatment also encourages collagen production. Collagen helps to plump your skin, filling in some or all of the scarring. Your skin is smoother and tighter at the end of your treatment.
What does laser skin resurfacing mean?
Laser skin resurfacing is a procedure that targets damaged skin cells in the deepest layers of your skin. Once these cells are eliminated, your body naturally creates cells to replace them. These new cells are healthy and soon outnumber, and then replace, the ones that were damaged. This reduces or eliminates the signs of aging that are nagging you.