1880 E Gateway Blvd Suite 140
Boynton Beach, Florida 33426
Tu, We, Th: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
Fr, Sa: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Laser Skin Rejuvenation Services Offered at Body Details Boynton Beach
Our skin is affected by any number of factors: age, sun, and genetics are just a few. Even young people can have damaged skin, and as we get older, wrinkles and other imperfections can start to show up. The good news is, you don’t have to be self-conscious about your appearance for long.
When creams and other treatments just don’t work, laser skin rejuvenation in Boynton Beach is the solution. After just a few quick and easy sessions, you can have skin that looks young and smooth again. We have helped eliminate wrinkles, acne scars, and much more.
Let us help you rediscover why you used to love your skin. Call us at (561) 325-7320 or come visit our Boynton Beach location for a free consultation with our laser skin rejuvenation professionals.
At Body Details, our skincare experts can help eliminate a variety of different imperfections. When we’ve finished the process, you’ll notice your skin is tight and even again. We can also help even out your skin’s pigmentation.
- Acne scars: Whether your acne scars are from your youth or from adult acne, laser skin rejuvenation in Boynton Beach can smooth your skin and greatly reduce or eliminate the scars altogether where lotions and creams just won’t get the job done.
- Lines and wrinkles: No matter how well you treat your skin, lines and wrinkles are just another fact of life. But they don’t have to be! With laser skin rejuvenation, we can eliminate wrinkles and fine lines and encourage collagen production, which plumps and tightens the skin.
- Older-looking skin: Laser facials do what all those fancy, expensive creams claim to do. With a laser facial, we can eliminate fine lines, hyperpigmentation, and other skin issues. Our lasers work below the surface of the skin to decrease pore size, stimulate collagen and make your skin look young and healthy again.
- Redness and discoloration: If you want to effectively eliminate signs of aging, like redness and discoloration, laser skin rejuvenation can help. This treatment reverses sun damage, tightens pores, and more.
- Loose skin: You can pay hundreds of dollars on creams and lotions to tighten your skin, but the truth is, no topical can actually tighten your skin. Our skin tightening treatment goes under the skin to promote new skin cell growth and collagen production.
How it Works
At Body Details, we use the latest in laser technology to help eliminate bacteria, dead and damaged cells, dirt, and other irritants to close pores and encourage healthy skin cell growth. We target the layer of skin just below the surface, where skin cell and collagen production happens. Our technology encourages collagen production, which naturally plumps and tightens your skin.
The best part? Many of our treatments can be done in 10 minutes or less, especially for smaller areas like the face. After your session is completed, you can return to your day with minimal side effects. We have a wide variety of options to suit your needs and skin type.
Why Choose Body Details
Body Details uses top of the line True Laser® technology for skin rejuvenation in Boynton Beach. Our lasers are classified as Class IV by the FDA, meaning they are the strongest lasers available for skin rejuvenation. We can adjust the wavelength of our lasers to match any skin tone.
With our technology, we can make sure we only treat the targeted area, without affecting any of the nearby skin. Our lasers don’t damage the skin, so you won’t experience scabbing, excessive peeling or scarring around the area.
Each professional who performs laser skin rejuvenation at Body Details holds a Master’s Degree as either an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARPN) or a Physician’s Assistant (PA). They are trained by the manufacturers of the lasers and other tools we use and are certified and overseen by our Board of Medical Directors.
Laser Skin Rejuvenation FAQs
How many laser skin rejuvenation treatments do I need?
The number of treatments you’ll need largely depends on your unique skin biology. Your skin color, type, and results you want to see all impact the number of treatments that will be required. For instance, you will probably need more treatments for deep acne scars than for fine lines.
Because there are so many different factors that can affect how many sessions you will need, Body Details in Boynton Beach offers per-session and package pricing, with financial options to match your budget.
How long do treatment sessions at Body Details Boynton Beach take?
The average session for laser skin rejuvenation in Boynton Beach lasts 10 minutes or less. However, if there are larger areas you want tightened and rejuvenated, the session can last a bit longer. Even for larger areas, though, your session should last no longer than 30 minutes.
Will my laser skin rejuvenation treatments hurt?
For the most part, laser skin rejuvenation doesn’t hurt, but it can cause discomfort. Most of our clients say it’s similar to a rubber band lightly snapping against the skin. Because our lasers work so quickly, with pulses of one trillionth of a second, there is little to no heat generated.
If you do experience discomfort, our technicians will use a cryogenic device to keep the area cool and numb. Best of all, the cooling technology won’t affect the results of your treatment.