801 N. Federal Hwy.
Boca Raton, Florida 33432
Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr, Sa: 7:00 am – 8:00 pm
Laser Skin Rejuvenation Services Offered at Body Details Boca Raton
Years of sun exposure have left your skin damaged. You have dark spots, uneven pigmentation and wrinkles. You look in the mirror and look years older than you are. When you want your outside appearance to match the way you visualize yourself, Body Details’ laser skin rejuvenation in Boca Raton is the answer.
To book your free consultation with our laser skin rejuvenation specialists, give us a call at (561) 727-1025. You can also schedule your consultation with us in person at 801 N. Federal Hwy. just north of Mizner Park.
Our laser skin rejuvenation treatments in Boca Raton helps improve common skin conditions:
- Acne scars: Our expert technicians are able to treat both hypertrophic and atrophic scarring. Unlike make-up or other treatment options, laser skin rejuvenation smooths your scars and transforms the look of your skin. It’s one of the few treatment options that actually works.
- Lines and wrinkles: You feel younger than you look. When you choose this procedure, we are able to eliminate the outward signs of aging. We can treat sagging skin, age spots, fine lines and more. This noninvasive procedure can take years off your face with little or no downtime.
- Older-looking skin: Unlike a traditional facial that uses massage and creams, our laser facial uses a beam of light that reaches the deepest layers of your skin. The result is a more youthful appearance thanks to the removal of sunspots, fine lines and wrinkles. The treatment can help prevent these issues from recurring in the future.
- Redness and discoloration: This treatment is perfect for anyone who wants to reduce minor skin imperfections. Your skin’s elasticity is enhanced and texture improved. We treat damaged skin cells, allowing your body to create new, healthy cells. The signs of damage are erased and you achieve a more youthful appearance.
- Loose skin: You have loose or sagging skin on your cheekbones, jawline or neck. This is due to a natural loss of collagen in your skin. This noninvasive procedure utilizes a specialized laser device that encourages our skin to create new, healthy cells and stimulates collagen growth that has slowed or stopped.
How it Works
Our expert technicians will speak with you about your desired outcomes in order to tailor your treatment to you. We utilize the PicoWay Resolve laser that utilizes nonablative lasers. This means that you will not see the scabbing or skin damage associated with other devices.
Your treatment is noninvasive and you experience little to no downtime. After your treatment, you will be encouraged to soothe your skin with cool compresses in order to reduce your chance of post-treatment reaction. Any discomfort you experience will generally be gone in less than an hour.
Damaged skin cells are removed by the PicoWay laser. This encourages your body’s natural response to replace these cells and produce collagen. Your skin regains its tight, youthful appearance, minus the fine lines and discoloration you are currently experiencing.
Most of our clients see results after just a single treatment. You and your technician will determine the most appropriate schedule for you in order to assist you in maintaining your new look. Imagine looking in the mirror and seeing your skin restored.
Why Choose Body Details
We are your first choice for laser skin rejuvenation in Boca Raton for a number of reasons.
The device we use is top of the line and considered one of the best on the market. Unlike other devices, the PicoWay Resolve laser does not damage the outer layer of your skin. You do not receive a treatment only to notice scabbing and severe peeling days later. Our treatment is considered noninvasive and safe.
When you visit other clinics, you are treated just like the client before you. At Body Details, we speak with you in depth so we understand what you hope to achieve. We also take into account your skin type and schedule you for an appropriate number of treatments. Your satisfaction is our top priority!
We also believe that your safety is paramount. This is why your procedure is performed by either a Physician’s Assistant (PA) or Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARPN). Every person is trained by the manufacturer of the device utilized as well as our board-certified team of Medical Directors. We wouldn’t leave your appearance in the hands of just anyone and neither should you.
You are not just a number when you walk through our doors. We believe in providing exceptional customer service and we understand that you are the reason for our success. We work daily to ensure the satisfaction of each client who entrusts us with their appearance. Our results are guaranteed!
Laser Skin Rejuvenation FAQs
Does laser skin rejuvenation cause side effects like scarring?
While there is no risk of scarring with laser skin rejuvenation, some of our clients will experience minor side effects. For example, you may experience a minor acne breakout, redness or slight discomfort. In general, any side effects experienced disappear within an hour. A cold washcloth placed on the skin will help to relieve any discomfort you experience.
What should I (or shouldn’t I) do before my laser skin rejuvenation treatment at Body Details?
In order to experience the most satisfactory results, we ask that clients avoid sun exposure for two weeks prior to their appointment. We also ask that you remove makeup, lotion and any topical products from the area to be treated as these products can interfere with the skin’s absorption of the laser.
What is elasticity, and how does laser skin rejuvenation help improve it?
Elasticity is your skin’s ability to snap back once stretched. As we age, the dermis, or the underside of the skin, loses its collagen. This results in a reduction of elasticity. Laser skin rejuvenation encourages the body to replace damaged cells with healthy ones which naturally increases the production of collagen. The result is a more youthful appearance.