Unibrow got you down?
Don’t let excess eyebrow hair break your stride. Maintenance is easy with laser hair removal treatments.
Ditch the Wax and Tweezers
Maintaining your eyebrows can be tedious, especially for those with dark, excessive hair. The results of waxing and tweezing don’t last, and if you’re one of many who suffer from a unibrow, you know how embarrassing it can be if you neglect upkeep. Permanently separate your eyebrows with laser hair removal at Body Details. Other hair removal methods can cause skin irritation, redness, and even permanent scarring. Eyebrow laser hair removal is the only method that improves the quality of your skin and is guaranteed to last a lifetime.
The Laser Hair Removal Process
Body Details uses advanced laser hair removal technology to remove excess eyebrow and unibrow hair without damaging the surrounding skin. True Lasers remove hair by emitting wavelengths of light that are absorbed by the pigment of the hair. Pain is alleviated by a cryogenic coolant spray that is released during each pulse of the laser to minimize discomfort. Our free lifetime guarantee assures our clients that they will never have to worry about a unibrow again.
Eyebrow Laser Hair Removal for Women
Unibrows are embarrassing, and even the lightest hairs stand out against makeup. While tweezing and waxing are a popular form of eyebrow maintenance, they’re likely to cause skin irritation and ingrown hairs, which give your makeup more to cover up. Eyebrow laser hair removal is the only permanent solution, ensuring a lifetime of flawless skin and low-maintenance brows.
Benefits of Eyebrow Laser Hair Removal for Women:
- Eliminates the risk of burns and scarring that waxing can cause.
- Reduces the risk of losing the shape of your eyebrows.
- Allows makeup to set flawlessly.
- Reduces prep time.
- Saves you money by eliminating the need for long-term maintenance.
- Minimizes the redness and irritation that other hair removal methods cause.
- Makes skin soft and smooth.
Eyebrow Laser Hair Removal for Men
It’s common for men to undergo laser hair removal treatments around the eyebrows because guys are more likely to suffer from a high-maintenance unibrow. If you’ve realized that other hair removal methods don’t last and that you find yourself tweezing or waxing more often than you’d like, consider eyebrow laser hair removal. It’s the only hair removal method that is designed to be a permanent solution. Plus, Body Details offers all of its clients a free lifetime guarantee.
Benefits of Eyebrow Laser Hair Removal for Men:
- Removes all signs of a unibrow.
- Makes time-consuming maintenance a thing of the past.
- Eliminates the irritation and redness that other hair removal methods cause.
- Provides a cleaner, well-groomed appearance.
- Reduces the risk of blemishes that sweat and ingrown hairs can cause.
- Saves money on wax treatments and razor blades.
Permanently remove your excess eyebrow hair now by calling 866-708-8645 to schedule your free consultation. Body Details offers affordable prices as well as a free lifetime guarantee, so you’ll never have to worry about maintaining your unibrow again.